Sunday, July 5, 2009

PAINTINGS AND DRAWINGS BY CHIMP

~






"My Picasso"

Original - Acrylic






"Painter's Easel"

Original - Acrylic






THE FOLLOWING FOUR PAINTINGS ARE WATERCOLOR BY CHIMP:


























CLICK ON PAINTINGS TO ENLARGE






"Mermaid"

Original - Acrylic



"Lock me away, ha, ha"

Original - Acrylic



"Dora" By Chimp

Copy



"Squirrel" By Arysta and Grandpa Chimp

Original



"Sunny Blue Lady"

Original



"Lady at the gate"

Original



"2012"

Original



"Study In Colors"

Copy



"South Beach Sunny"

Original



"Florida Swamp Sunset"

Original



"Aurora"

Original



"Jersey City Eye On Manhattan"

Original



"3-D Palm Beach"

- Original



"Sunset Woods"

Original



"Betsy"

Originalunfinished



"West Coast Sunset"

Original


"Butterfly Meadow"

Original


"Andes Delight"

Original


"Lighthouse Point"

Original


"Canada Woods"

Original


"My Home Village"

Copy



"Johm's Pass Pelican"

Original


"South Beach Sea Grapes"

Original






"Afghan Poppies"

Copy


"Manhattan Blues"

Original


"Magic Snow Alley"

Copy


Sarah Palin Divorcing?





Sarah Palin Quits Alaska Governor Job




My Montreal Blog Mascot




North Korea Missiles Can Reach Hawaii?



~

14 comments:

  1. Awesome job, Chimp :) Way to go! I do believe you have found your niche in the modern art painting.......have always liked your cartoon drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "painting" was supposed to be plural, as in *paintings.* Sorry 'bout the typo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Working on a new one that should be ready in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great names you gave your paintings. You forgot your plant name!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chimp, Chimp, Chimp...how could I have missed this...for what, two years now? I didn't know you painted. I too am an artist, and the irony is, I originally started my blog five years ago to post drawings, paintings, cartoons, etc. That lasted one post, and off I was onto other things...mostly rants about GWB. I have totally passed right by that icon on the left many times. Good to find that out. I'll keep checking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey JJ: lol, Chimp just added his paintings during this month of July 2009. :) He's great, yes?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks jadedj an d Judy.
    jadedj, any palce I can see your art?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm your first customer! Waiting for the latest one you have done.... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love the "Lady at the Gate".

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really "Sunny Blue Lady" today, as I'm sooo homesick! It's the holiday and all! Well you have really been busy, my friend :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All wonderful pieces. The "Palin Divorcing" piece cracked me up large!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love Lady at the Gate and Jersey City Eye On Manhattan. You are really good chimp.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your new one, an original! "Aurora" Gorgeous, my oh my but you are getting so much improved with your painting! I think "Aurora" is the best yet!!!

    Of course your cartoon drawings and paintings have always been awesome!

    Go put your "Aurora" on www.art.com and make some money!! I think it's a big commission.

    ReplyDelete